In 1983, Dr. Howard Gardner, professor of education at Harvard University developed the theory of multiple intelligences. The theory challenged the traditional notion of intelligence which is based on I.Q. He said this was too limited.
Instead he proposed eight different intelligences to account for a broader range of human potential in children and adults.
- Linguistic intelligence (“word smart”)
- Logical-mathematical intelligence (“number/reasoning smart”)
- Spatial intelligence (“picture smart”)
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence (“body smart”)
- Musical intelligence (“music smart”)
- Interpersonal intelligence (“people smart”)
- Intrapersonal intelligence (“self-smart”)
- Naturalist intelligence (“nature smart”)
DNAg2 Assessment comprehensively analyses your 8 multiple intelligences and assign a rank to each intelligence.
That’s not all. We will also provide an action plan to help you develop areas that needs development.